Re: Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Searching some sites explaing about PosgtreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Can we add a link to the doxygen web site from our site:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/coding

link to:
http://www.mcknight.de/pgsql-doxygen/cvshead/html/

It seems like a useful resource.

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2917: spi_prepare doesn't accept typename