Re: problem with initlocation

От Andy Shellam
Тема Re: problem with initlocation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Compile it from source - 8.1.4 is the latest stable version.
The 6.5 series is not just old, it's ancient.  It hasn't been updated
since 1999.

There are some serious bugs in the earlier versions, even in the early
7.x series that do and have resulted in data loss.

At least get and test out an 8.x series install, you might be surprised,
and it may just save your data.

---