Re: plperl again but different problem

От Marcin Giedz
Тема Re: plperl again but different problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sergiusz Jarczyk napisał(a):

> Hi again
> My PostgreSQL (built from sources) is running on Sarge too, bit I
> didn't have any such a problems.
> What's more, I have both Perls installed in standard places. Try to
> run 'locate *libperl*' to check

Does nothing :( - hmmmm???
What packages related to perl do you have installed?
This is for my case:
pgsql2-test:/usr/lib# dpkg -l | grep perl
ii  libperl-dev    5.8.4-8        Perl library: development files
ii  libperl5.8     5.8.4-8        Shared Perl library
ii  perl           5.8.4-8        Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and
Report
ii  perl-base      5.8.4-8        The Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister
ii  perl-modules   5.8.4-8        Core Perl modules
pgsql2-test:/usr/lib#

Marcin