Re: plperl again but different problem

От Sergiusz Jarczyk
Тема Re: plperl again but different problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi
Here is what I have:

sjarczyk@devel:~$ dpkg -l | grep -i perl
ii  libcompress-zl 1.34-1         Perl module for creation and
manipulation of
ii  libdbi-perl    1.46-6         Perl5 database interface by Tim Bunce
ii  libft-perl     1.2-14         Perl module for the FreeType library
ii  libnet-daemon- 0.38-1         Perl module for building portable Perl
daemo
ii  libpcre3       4.5-1.2sarge1  Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression
Library
ii  libpcre3-dev   4.5-1.2sarge1  Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression
Library
ii  libperl5.8     5.8.4-8        Shared Perl library
ii  libplrpc-perl  0.2017-1       Perl extensions for writing PlRPC
servers an
ii  libtext-iconv- 1.2-3          Convert between character sets in Perl
ii  perl           5.8.4-8        Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and
Report
ii  perl-base      5.8.4-8        The Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister
ii  perl-modules   5.8.4-8        Core Perl modules
sjarczyk@devel:~$

But I doubt if it'll help you - please remember for my development I'm using
perl built from sources (installed at /usr/local), as I need
non-threaded version.

Sergiusz