Re: Certifications in military environment

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Certifications in military environment
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Actually I think he was asking about the software being certified for military
> use. I don't believe this has been done, however, I know that postgresql was
> included in a recent (I believe DOD) report about open source software being

PostgreSQL is use in several branches of the government. Including:

Sandia Labs
Forestry Service
Navy
Army
NOAA

It is also used by several states including:

Utah and California

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: How to make a good documentation of a database ?
Сообщение: Re: How to make a good documentation of a database ?