Re: Certifications in military environment

От Jeff Amiel
Тема Re: Certifications in military environment
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Not to question your data, but where did the info about the navy and
army using it come from?  I saw nothing on the advocacy site nor did any
google search for press releases come up with anything.....I'd actually
love to know how/where they are using it...