Re: [GENERAL] Networking feature for postgresql...

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Networking feature for postgresql...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Katsaros Kwn/nos wrote:
> Well, actually no :) ! Thanks for the hint!
>
> But just from curiosity, would the scenario I described work?
> I mean is it possible for an SPI process to run in the background while
> other SPI calls are made?

I don't think so, you're running in a backend process, so you'd need to
fork the backend itself.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

От: David Garamond
Сообщение: Re: Embedded postgresql
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Why we still see some reports of "could not access transaction status"