Re: pgagent install to other than default port

От Barry, Jon A.
Тема Re: pgagent install to other than default port
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Thanks Dave. I had tried that once but by then I had changed some other things, Including trying 127.0.0.1:3247. On
yourpost I went back and carefully reset everything the way it was before and then added the port parm again and
everythingworked.

Thanks!

Jon A. Barry
Mayo Clinic