Re: pgagent install to other than default port

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgagent install to other than default port
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 8:54 PM, Barry, Jon A. <barry.jon@mayo.edu> wrote:
> Just installed pgagent. Postgres install was according to some 3rd party
> software and it installed with a non-default port.
>

> The agent insists on using the default port(I see that in the alerts  when
> the windows service is started: It wants port 5432). So... the agent will
> not connect to the database.
>

> Is there a port parameter to the agent service install?

Per the docs (http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.18/pgagent-install.html),
one of the parameters is the database connection strong:

pgAgent INSTALL <serviceName> [options] <connect-string>

So you can specify the port there, e.g:

"C:\Program Files\pgAdmin III\pgAgent" INSTALL pgAgent -u postgres
hostaddr=127.0.0.1 port=6543 dbname=postgres user=postgres

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company