Slony on Windows 7 64 bit

От Roland van der Veen
Тема Slony on Windows 7 64 bit
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Hello,

We have to migrate from XP to 7.

Now I try to get Slony to work between two Windows 7 64bit Servers.

I've tried the latest version (PG9.3 + pgAdmin 1.18.1 + Slony 2.2.0-1)

I downloaded the 32bit version (I see that Slony has only a 32bit version)

I've read pgAdmin 1.18.0 + slony-I 2.2.0 + PG 9.3 and all its replies.

While the version I have downloaded is newer than the one in this thread, I still got the message 'Slony-I creation scripts not available; only joining possible'

I think, through all the reading and watching youtube video's about Slony, that I've setup everything the right way.

After trying for too long I downloaded an older version (PG9.2 + pgAdmin 1.16.1 + Slony 2.1.3-1)

In this version I can add a cluster, but if I fill in a 'Admin Node' I get an error:

ERROR: function _cluster.storenode(integer, unknown, boolean) does not exist

LINE 6412: SELECT _cluster.storeNode(99, 'admin', false);

It's also not possible to make a path to the other server. I've setup the IP addresses in pg_hba.conf.

I also tried to make a setup with Slonik but this also gives back an error.

Then I go back to PG8.4 which we use on the XP.

If I want to make the service of slony with 'slon -regservice Slony-I' it gives an error that it's missing pthreadVC2.dll.

Then I tried all the other versions too with no success..

Can anyone give me advice?

Kind regards,

Roland van der Veen

Dit e-mailbericht is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n). Indien dit bericht bij vergissing bij u is terecht gekomen, wilt u ons dan direct bellen? Wij verzoeken u in dat geval de e-mail te vernietigen, de inhoud ervan niet te gebruiken en niet onder derden te verspreiden. Wij danken u voor uw medewerking. Telefoon: + 31 (0)72 57 61 800.

This e-mail message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s). If this message was sent to you by mistake, would you please call us immediately? In that case, we also request you to destroy the e-mail and to neither use the contents nor disclose them in any manner to third parties. Thanks for your cooperation. Telephone: + 31(0)72 57 61 800.

Сообщение: Re: pgagent install to other than default port
Сообщение: Re: pgagent install to other than default port