Re: pgAdmin3 feature freeze?

От Jochem van Dieten
Тема Re: pgAdmin3 feature freeze?
Дата
Re: pgAdmin3 feature freeze?  (Andreas Pflug <Andreas.Pflug@web.de>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Dave Page wrote:
> So people - any more essential features? Shout now or forever hold your
> peace (well, until the next release anyhoo)!!

Not essential, but I have some further requests:

query dialogue: button to explain analyze

double click in tree: give user option to open property page, do nothing
or view data

dump/restore
(Maybe as a plugin that uses pg_dump and pg_restore to reuse the
existing functionality but has a clickety-click interface.)

Smarter use of connections
If I connect to a database cluster and the initial database is the same
as the database I am working in, why would pgAdmin 3 require 2 different
connections?
(On a related note; will the disconnect feature make it into the beta?)

Jochem