Re: Debian Packaging

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Debian Packaging
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
It's rumoured that Jean-Michel POURE once said:
>> Is there a Debian host online that could allow a similar job. If not,
>> I will find one.
>
> I am posting your answer on pgAdmin3 list. If someone has a host for
> you, he  may get back to you.
>
> May I suggest a solution: buy a VIA Epia C3 card (88€) including a
> 500 hz  onboard fanless processor, lan and everything. More information
> on  http://www.mini-itx.com. I have two Via Epia 800 which wake up,
> compile then  go down. There are better prices in Paris, I drop you a
> mail if you are  interested.

Jean-Michel; Mark & I recently played with: http://www.usermodelinux.org/
which lets you run Linux VM's on your Linux box. They have their own
filesystems, and can run any distro if you put the work in. Currently you
can download pre-build Debian, Mandrake, Red Hat and Slackware (as well as
Tom's RTBT and a few others).
Perhaps snake could host some build hosts?

Regards, Dave.