Re: mac os x compile failure

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: mac os x compile failure
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 18, 2006, at 4:56 , Tom Lane wrote:

> I'll try to see that this gets fixed for PG 8.1.3, but in the short
> run
> you might be best off to update your OS X installation, or revert to
> PG 8.0.* which doesn't try to use FULLFSYNC at all.

Thanks for working on this, Tom. I've got a Mac OS X 10.2
installation at a client and saw the same error when I was attempting
to upgrade from 7.4 to 8.1 but didn't have time to explore the cause.
If Neil doesn't report back sooner, I'll see if I can't build against
head this weekend.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com