Re: Can't dump database

От Giovanni Ianelli
Тема Re: Can't dump database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Stäck wrote:
I can't do database dumps! I just get this error message:
getFuncs(): SELECT failed.  Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:
getattproperties: no attribute tuple 1255 -2
'.

This is regardless of which database I try to dump (including newly created
totally empty ones), with which user (my "normal" user, any other user or
postgres), or whether or not the database has any functions in it.
If I run pg_dumpall, it starts dumping some stuff from template1, but when
it connects to the first "regular" database, it bails ut with the same
error. Also, just running "pg_dump template1" generates that same error too.

I'm running PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on LinuxPPC-2000. I've also tried the same
thing on LinuxPPC-1999. Same result.

/John

I found the same problem. I'm running postgresql 7.0.2
under LinuxPPC 1999 but I copy a db to a postgresql 7.0.1
under Suse 6.4 i586 and now i have the same problem on
this pc ,too.
--
"Tutto nel mondo e' burla..
l'uom..e' nato burlone,burlone,burlone!"