Re: pg_dump problem. Help!!

От Giovanni Ianelli
Тема Re: pg_dump problem. Help!!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John Stäck wrote:
I can't run pg_dump. I just get the error message:

getFuncs(): SELECT failed.  Explanation from backend: 'ERROR:
getattproperties: no attribute tuple 1255 -2
'.

I get the exact same error regardless of which database I try to dump
(including newly-created empty ones). If I run pg_dumpall, it starts dumping
some stuff from the template1 database, and then bails out with that same
error message after connecting to one of the "regular" databases.
I also tested it on databases both with and without any functions defined
(seems to have something to do with that).

I'm running postgresql 7.0.2 under LinuxPPC 2000.

/John Stäck

I found the same problem. I'm running postgresql 7.0.2 under LinuxPPC 1999 but I copy a db to a postgresql 7.0.1 under Suse 6.4 i586 and now i have the same problem on this pc too.
--
"Tutto nel mondo e' burla..
l'uom..e' nato burlone,burlone,burlone!"