Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:
> Can I ask why please?

That change broke the build for the case of building outside the source
tree; cf recent complaint from Trond.

> These changes were discussed on list and I agreed
> to wait for the release before submitting them.

That's what I thought had been agreed to, also.  So why *didn't* you
wait till after the release (ie, till after 7.2/7.3 branch has been
made)?