Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Thus spake Tom Lane
> darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain) writes:
> > Can I ask why please?
>
> That change broke the build for the case of building outside the source
> tree; cf recent complaint from Trond.

Must have missed that.  I am reviewing it in the archive now.

> > These changes were discussed on list and I agreed
> > to wait for the release before submitting them.
>
> That's what I thought had been agreed to, also.  So why *didn't* you
> wait till after the release (ie, till after 7.2/7.3 branch has been
> made)?

Sorry, I got confused.  I thought that the release was already done.  I
think I got mixed up with 7.1.3 showing up in the NetBSD packages.  I do
apologize.  When is the branch expected?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile