Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile

От darcy@druid.net (D'Arcy J.M. Cain)
Тема Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile
Дата
Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-committers
Thus spake petere@postgresql.org

> CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
> Module name:    pgsql
> Changes by:    petere@postgresql.org    01/12/13 13:39:04
>
> Modified files:
>     src/interfaces/python: GNUmakefile
>
> Log message:
>     revert last change

Can I ask why please?  These changes were discussed on list and I agreed
to wait for the release before submitting them.

Given that PyGreSQL was supposed to be somewhat autonomous I think that
this should at least have had a little more explanation.