Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql/src/interfaces/python GNUmakefile
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
D'Arcy J.M. Cain writes:

> > Log message:
> >     revert last change
>
> Can I ask why please?  These changes were discussed on list and I agreed
> to wait for the release before submitting them.
>
> Given that PyGreSQL was supposed to be somewhat autonomous I think that
> this should at least have had a little more explanation.

1. The changes broke the build.

2. Waiting for release means waiting for release.  I didn't see a release
   yet.

3. It was *not* agreed to wait for the release.  You did not reply to my
   objections to the patch.  As I explained, implementing the python
   compilation this way is broken.

4. PyGresSQL is not autonomous.  I think you shouldn't have moved the
   development into the main tree if you thought so.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net