Re: Summer of Code Preparation

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: Summer of Code Preparation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
One idea that comes to mind is to come up with a list of popular OSS
projects that we'd like to see add PostgreSQL support and have
students work on those...

As for finding students, I believe a call on -general and -announce
would probably produce results. I know there's some professors on the
lists (most likely to be on -general...)