postgresql 9.1 replicaiton query ( GNU/Linux replicate to Windows)

От Nie, Guocong
Тема postgresql 9.1 replicaiton query ( GNU/Linux replicate to Windows)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Team,
I am doing postgresql 9.1  replication , the Master database is on GNU/Linu=
x operation system , the Slave  database is on Windows 32 bit system.  But =
when I copy the Master database from Linux to Windows , then I am unlucky t=
o bringup database on windows system.
Could you please let me know how can I replicate database from Linux to Win=
dows ?

BTW:  It is fine to replicate from Linux to Linux , both two servers operat=
ion system are the same.

Thanks,

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential an=
d is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is=20
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the in=
tended recipient, you are not authorized to=20
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or =
any part thereof. If you receive this message=20
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of thi=
s message.