Re: Regression from 8.4 to 9.1.2/9.1.3: Optimizing filters on constants in unions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Regression from 8.4 to 9.1.2/9.1.3: Optimizing filters on constants in unions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Claus Stadler <cstadler@informatik.uni-leipzig.de> writes:
> Hi, not sure if this bug is already known, so sorry if it is ;)
> Filtering a Union on constant custom type:

This seems to be another unpleasant consequence of
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git&a=commitdiff&h=57664ed25e5dea117158a2e663c29e60b3546e1c

I'm starting to think we need to revert that in favor of some other
solution, though I have no idea what yet.