Re: How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?
Дата
Re: How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?  (Kris Jurka <books@ejurka.com>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
What version of the driver are you using  ?
Does log4j use prepared statements?

This is the right column, but the , between 57,844 is wrong, there
was a bug in the HEAD driver which would
have caused this if the answer to the first 2 questions is HEAD, and
yes.

If this doesn't solve your problem, then I suspect it is locale
related. The comma (,) is commonly used for the decimal
place in EU.

Dave