How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I want log4j to log in a PostgreSQL database. Log34j uses "2005-11-02
11:49:57,844" as it's timestamp format. I used TIMESTAMP as a columntype
but apparenty that is not the correct type:

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR: invalid input syntax for type timestamp:
"2005-11-02 11:49:57,844"

What should be the type I should use for the column?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.