Re: How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема Re: How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave,

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 07:19 -0500, Dave Cramer wrote:
> What version of the driver are you using  ?
postgresql-8.0-313.jdbc3.jar

> Does log4j use prepared statements?
No, it does not in the JBoss supplied version (JBoss 4.0.3 / Log4J
1.2.8)

> This is the right column, but the , between 57,844 is wrong, there
> was a bug in the HEAD driver which would
> have caused this if the answer to the first 2 questions is HEAD, and
> yes.
Ah, ",". I should either take glasses or reset my screen resolution.
After replacing the format specifiers: yes, that solves the problem.

Thanks, for answering.

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld
Askesis B.V.
Molukkenstraat 14
6524NB Nijmegen
tel: 024-3888063 / 06-51855277
fax: 024-3608416
e-mail: J.Kraaijeveld@Askesis.nl
web: www.askesis.nl

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: How to solve invalid input for tyep timestamp problem?
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: XADataSource interface