Re: initdb fails on AIX

От Nicholson, Brad (Toronto, ON, CA)
Тема Re: initdb fails on AIX
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I used to have all sorts of problems with openssl on AIX (not just Postgres, but other packages I tried building with
it). We had to build our own version to get it working with pretty much anything.

Brad.

Сообщение: Re: Postgres service starts and then stops immediatly
Сообщение: Re: Postgres service starts and then stops immediatly