Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> On Thu, Jan 01, 2004 at 04:58:39PM +0100, Denis Grannell wrote:
>> I have just upgraded to 7.4.1 and since restarting
>> postmaster I am getting the following error message
>> in the logfile:
>> "could not bind socket for statistics collector:
>> "Cannot assign requested address".

Is it actually an ERROR, or just a LOG?  If the latter, ignore it.
There's no problem unless you also see
"LOG: disabling statistics collector for lack of working socket"

Making the message disappear would require getting your kernel and
libc on the same page about whether IPv6 is supported or not.  I don't
know enough about Solaris to know how/where to fix that.

Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector:
Сообщение: Re: could not bind socket for statistics collector: