Re: COPY FROM command v8.1.4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: COPY FROM command v8.1.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Mr. Dan" <bitsandbytes88@hotmail.com> writes:
> Looking back and comparing the data, we realized that  its always missing
> rows in 25 (24+1) rows sequences or we're calling it a block. So, there were
> 2 blocks of 25 missing in the 2nd attempt and 4 blocks of 25 missing in the
> third.

This is pretty confusing.  You mean that groups of 25 adjacent rows were
missing in the output?  What's the (24+1) supposed to convey?  Are these
groups aligned on 25-row boundaries in the whole output (ie, are there
an exact multiple of 25 rows before each dropped group)?

How are you doing the copies, exactly?  SQL COPY command, psql \copy,
something else?