Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Also note that python-config is itself a Python script that uses
> sysconfig and includes code like this:

>      elif opt in ('--includes', '--cflags'):
>          flags = ['-I' + sysconfig.get_path('include'),
>                   '-I' + sysconfig.get_path('platinclude')]

> So this would just do the same thing we are already doing anyway.

It used to look like that, but at least in my 3.6.8 installation
on RHEL8, it's been rewritten to be a shell script that doesn't
depend on sysconfig at all.

The result is sufficiently bletcherous that you'd have thought
they'd reconsider getting rid of sysconfig :-(.  Also, it
definitely won't work on Windows.