Re: fairywren is generating bogus BASE_BACKUP commands

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: fairywren is generating bogus BASE_BACKUP commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/24/22 15:17, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 2:27 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I really hate committing stuff that turns out to be broken. It's such
>> a fire drill when the build farm turns red.
> And there's a good chance it's about to break again, because I just
> committed the next patch in the series which, shockingly, also
> includes tests.
>
> I'd like to tell you I believe I got it right this time ... but I don't.

I'll just keep playing whackamole :-)

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan
EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Replace uses of deprecated Python module distutils.sysconfig
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: [BUG]Update Toast data failure in logical replication