Re: WIP: Data at rest encryption

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: WIP: Data at rest encryption
Дата
Re: WIP: Data at rest encryption  (Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at>)
Re: WIP: Data at rest encryption  (Shawn Wang <shawn.wang@highgo.ca>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2019-Aug-02, Shawn Wang wrote:

> Hi Antonin,
> It is very glad to see the new patch. I used the public patches a long time ago.
> I did some tests like the stream replication, much data running, temporary files encryption.
> I found that there is an issue in the src/backend/storage/file/encryption.c. You should put block_size =
EVP_CIPHER_CTX_block_size(ctx);under the #ifdef USE_ASSERT_CHECKING.

> There is some problem to merge your patches to the latest kernel in the pg_ctl.c.

Is a new, fixed version going to be posted soon?  It's been a while.

Also, apologies if this has been asked before, but: how does this patch
relate to the stuff being discussed in
https://postgr.es/m/031401d3f41d$5c70ed90$1552c8b0$@lab.ntt.co.jp ?

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: dropdb --force
От: Ibrar Ahmed
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: roll pg_stat_statements into core