Re: Why are we PageInit'ing buffers in RelationAddExtraBlocks()?

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: Why are we PageInit'ing buffers in RelationAddExtraBlocks()?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2019-02-01 07:14:11 -0800, Andres Freund wrote:
> Here's a version of the patch implementing this approach.  I assume this
> solves the FreeBSD issue, but I'm running tests in a loop on Thomas'
> machine.

I pushed this, and the buildfarm so far is showing more love.

There's a failure on jacana, but it looks like it's a machine issue:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=jacana&dt=2019-02-03%2013%3A17%3A57
Feb 03 08:36:16 rm: cannot remove
`/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/tmp_install/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/inst/bin/postgres.exe':Permission
denied

And one on eelpout, which appears to be unrelated as well:
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=eelpout&dt=2019-02-03%2011%3A54%3A13

#   Failed test 'intermediate client certificate is missing: matches'
#   at t/001_ssltests.pl line 385.
#                   'psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
#     This probably means the server terminated abnormally
#     before or while processing the request.
# could not send startup packet: Connection reset by peer
# '
#     doesn't match '(?^:SSL error)'
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 71.
[12:15:36] t/001_ssltests.pl ..
Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)

Greetings,

Andres Freund