Re: Why are we PageInit'ing buffers in RelationAddExtraBlocks()?

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Why are we PageInit'ing buffers in RelationAddExtraBlocks()?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Feb 3, 2019 at 8:48 PM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> Hi,

> > Here's a version of the patch implementing this approach.  I assume this
> > solves the FreeBSD issue, but I'm running tests in a loop on Thomas'
> > machine.
>
> I pushed this, and the buildfarm so far is showing more love.
>
> There's a failure on jacana, but it looks like it's a machine issue:
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=jacana&dt=2019-02-03%2013%3A17%3A57
> Feb 03 08:36:16 rm: cannot remove
`/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/pgsql.build/tmp_install/home/pgrunner/bf/root/HEAD/inst/bin/postgres.exe':Permission
denied

> And one on eelpout, which appears to be unrelated as well:
> https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=eelpout&dt=2019-02-03%2011%3A54%3A13
>
> #   Failed test 'intermediate client certificate is missing: matches'
> #   at t/001_ssltests.pl line 385.
> #                   'psql: server closed the connection unexpectedly
> #       This probably means the server terminated abnormally
> #       before or while processing the request.
> # could not send startup packet: Connection reset by peer
> # '
> #     doesn't match '(?^:SSL error)'
> # Looks like you failed 1 test of 71.
> [12:15:36] t/001_ssltests.pl ..
> Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)

None of these failures seem to be related to your commit.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: make installcheck-world in a clean environment