Re: [Patch] Log10 and hyperbolic functions for SQL:2016 compliance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [Patch] Log10 and hyperbolic functions for SQL:2016 compliance
Дата
Re: [Patch] Log10 and hyperbolic functions for SQL:2016 compliance  (Dean Rasheed <dean.a.rasheed@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> The spec doesn't require the inverse functions (asinh, acosh, atanh),
> but surely there is no principled reason to omit them?

+1 --- AFAICS, the C library has offered all six since C89.

От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: WIP: Avoid creation of the free space map for small tables