Re: initdb fails to initialize data directory

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: initdb fails to initialize data directory
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> Nitpick: using MAXPGPATH seems for the buffer size seems to wrong to me.
> We're not storing a path here. MAXPGPATH is 1024 by default, which seems
> fine, but I would've spelled it out directly as "line[1000]".

Hmm ... yeah, kinda.  Do you care about it strongly enough for me to fix
it in all branches?

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at theend of relation
Сообщение: Re: reloption to prevent VACUUM from truncating empty pages at theend of relation