Re: Bug Report: Left arrow in Object Browser does not collapse

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Bug Report: Left arrow in Object Browser does not collapse
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 09:24:06PM -0600, Richard Tallent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m new to the PostgreSql world and pgAdmin, so please go easy if I’m not reporting this in the right place.

I think you want to post here:

    http://www.pgadmin.org/support/
    http://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

Frankly, I am confused why there is no easy way shown to send email to
that list without subscribing.

+ Roman grave inscription                             +