Bug Report: Left arrow in Object Browser does not collapse

От Richard Tallent
Тема Bug Report: Left arrow in Object Browser does not collapse
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I’m new to the PostgreSql world and pgAdmin, so please go easy if I’m not reporting this in the right place.

Environment:

OS X 10.11
Mac Pro (2009)
pgAdmin 1.20.0 (Oct 6, 2015, downloaded and installed this past week)
User language English

When using the Object Browser in the main form, the right arrow key works as expected, expanding nodes, but the left
arrowworks the same way as the up arrow (i.e., moving back to the previous sibling or parent, not collapsing).

It’s been a bazillion years since I’ve done C++ desktop programming (I’m a web app guy), but I did check the latest
mirrorin GitHub and the code in question (pgadmin3/ctl/ctlTree.cpp, line 325) appears to be set up to do what I would
expect.It also appears that the form is sending the key event (pgadmin/frm/events.cpp, line 146). So, I’m at a loss for
whatcould be happening.

If there’s anything I can test, please let me know.

Thanks,

Richard Tallent