Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD

От Stephen Frost
Тема Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
* Alfred Perlstein (alfred@freebsd.org) wrote:
> There is definitely hope, however changes to the FreeBSD vm are
> taken as seriously as changes to core changes to Postresql's store.
> In addition changes to vm is somewhat in the realm of complexity of
> Postgresql store as well so it may not be coming in the next few
> days/weeks, but rather a month or two.  I am not sure if an easy fix
> is available in FreeBSD but we will see in short order.

This has been known for over a year.. :(

> I need to do some research.  I work with Adrian (FreeBSD kernel dev
> mentioned earlier in the thread), I'll grab him today and discuss
> what the issue may be.

Hopefully that'll get things moving in the right direction, finally..
Thanks,
    Stephen

Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD
Сообщение: Re: Perfomance degradation 9.3 (vs 9.2) for FreeBSD