Re: TODO wiki display issue

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: TODO wiki display issue
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian escribió:
> Brendan, Alvaro and I have found two issues with the display of the
> wiki.
>
> We have noticed that the main bullet points are _out-dented_ in relation
> to the main heading, while subsections have the bullets lined up with
> the subsection headings.  Now, considering that the headings and
> subheading are in the same column, it seems even more odd.  I was
> wondering what can be done to improve this.

I mentioned this to Bruce because I noticed that somebody edited to add
a new subsection, and neglected to add the {{TodoSubsection}} marker.
Since a week had passed and nobody had noticed, I thought that maybe
those things are a waste of time and space and we should just get rid of
them and the indentation they provide.

I created a copy on my user page with the markers removed:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/User:Alvherre

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL
Сообщение: Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL