Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Have you tried adding this to your mhonarc.rc file?
>
>     <NOMAILTO>

Hmm, no, I just added it and the archive is being reprocessed.  The
mailto: links have now been removed; for example see
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2008-11/msg00111.php
(Mhonarc is still running)

> I see the use of MAILTO even though the comment doesn't match:
>
>     <!-- Don't convert e-mail addresses to mailto: URLs -->
>     25     <MAILTO>

Ugh.  I assume Marc took the original config file and switched the
setting without even looking at the comment.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: