Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL
Дата
Re: Message-ID should surely not be shown as a mailto: URL
Список pgsql-www
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 09, 2008 at 02:30:55AM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > > I don't pretend to know what is the approved way to deal with these
> > > issues, but *this* can't be best practice.
> >
> > Obviously, someone is looking for something that _looks_ like a mail
> > address, attempting to munge it, and on the way through, changing it
> > to a mailto: link.  I think some parsing of the RFC2821/2822 headers
> > is needed first, so that one doesn't do this for things like the
> > message id.
>
> Mhonarc does this mangling.  I tried to stop it but couldn't find the
> way.  I didn't investigate it too closely though, so most likely there
> is a way to make it work.  If anyone wants to spend some time on it,
> feel free to send patches.  Our resource files are here:
>
> https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/archives/bin/resource-current
> https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/archives/bin/resource-common
> https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/archives/bin/resource-utf8
>
> The actual mhonarc call is in this script:
> https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/archives/bin/mk-mhonarc
>
> The mhonarc documentation:
> http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/mhonarc.html

Have you tried adding this to your mhonarc.rc file?
<NOMAILTO>

In fact looking at:
https://pgweb.postgresql.org/browser/trunk/archives/bin/resource-common

I see the use of MAILTO even though the comment doesn't match:
<!-- Don't convert e-mail addresses to mailto: URLs -->25     <MAILTO>

It seems logical seeing as we are already using:
<SPAMMODE>

http://enterprisedb.com