Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus,

> These links are clearly wrong. Please at least try to click on them
> before you post them.

I did actually run the announcement past 16 people, none of whom caught the
error.  However, since they weren't web people, nobody looked at the
links.  For some reason, the core web team was booted off -packagers,
something I was unaware of, so I didn't know they'd gone unexamined.

Unfortunately, I don't have a composer for e-mail which allows me to "click
on" the links; so if I forget a "cut & paste" test for some of the links
they don't get fixed.  Oddly, I did actually check & fix the ones on
wwwmaster, but those didn't save, apparently?

Anyway, we obviously need the core web team (you, Robert, Stefan) in the
review lineup since nobody else checks things like links.  What's the best
way to do that?

--
--Josh Berkus

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Project Core Team
www.postgresql.org

(all opinions expressed are my own; I do not speakfor the Project unless specifically noted.)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: