Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release
Дата
Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL 8.3.1, 8.2.7 Update Release  (Josh Berkus <josh@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> Updates for versions 8.3 and 8.2 of the PostgreSQL database management
> system are available today.  This minor release fixes more than 20 minor
> issues uncovered by our community in PostgreSQL 8.3.0 and 8.2.6 over the
> last few weeks.  All users of 8.3 and 8.2 are urged to schedule an upgrade
> at the earliest reasonable opportunity.
>
> As with other minor releases, users are not required to dump and reload
> their database in order to apply this update release; you may simply
> upgrade the PostgreSQL binaries.  However, users affected by the Windows
> locale issue (see release notes) may need to REINDEX some indexes.
>
> Release Notes: http://www.postgresql.org/8.3/static/release-8-3-1.html
>     http://www.postgresql.org/8.2/static/release-8-2-7.html

These links are clearly wrong. Please at least try to click on them
before you post them.

I have fixed the broken docs links in the announcement on the website.
Which funny enough had *different* errors, three in total, but were
still wrong. Someone should probably send an update on this announcement...

The binary links look ok AFAICS.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: