Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:

> > http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/?func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-www
>
> At the risk of giving myself more work ;-), perhaps we should refer to some
> place on our main website that just does a redirect? That'll at least look
> prettier for the user. Something like
> http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/unsub?pgsql-www or like that? Hmm. Maybe
> it's not all that much nicer looking...

Well, if you can make it so that

redirects to the URL above, it does seem a lot better.

Perhaps rather than "unsubscribe" we should use something like
"list-settings" etc, because the page does some more stuff than just
unsub.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer