Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 12:27:20PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>
> > > http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/?func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-www
> >
> > At the risk of giving myself more work ;-), perhaps we should refer to some
> > place on our main website that just does a redirect? That'll at least look
> > prettier for the user. Something like
> > http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/unsub?pgsql-www or like that? Hmm. Maybe
> > it's not all that much nicer looking...
>
> Well, if you can make it so that

> redirects to the URL above, it does seem a lot better.
>
> Perhaps rather than "unsubscribe" we should use something like
> "list-settings" etc, because the page does some more stuff than just
> unsub.

That should be doable with a .htaccess rule for mod_rewrite, so it's then
trivial.

But even if you can't do it with mod_rewrite, we could do it with some
custom PHP, with a bit more work.

So - absolutely doable, once we decide where we want it to go.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Сообщение: Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer