Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: An actually *useful* mail-list message footer
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:

> http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org&extra=pgsql-www
>
> BTW, I don't find that there's anything wrong with that link, whereas
> the one suggested by Greg gives me a 404.

The bit that's wrong about this URL is that it's not specific to the
pgsql-www list -- it's a general form for all lists; the "extra=foo"
stuff is being ignored.  I don't understand why you got a 404 for Greg's
URL.  Are you sure you didn't mis-paste it?  I tried on a private web
session to make sure there are no cookies or open sessions, at it works
well for me.  It can also be made shorter easily (because we don't use
the virtual domain stuff):

http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_wwwusr/?func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-www

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: