Re: "create implicit sequence" crashes postgres

От Mike Williams
Тема Re: "create implicit sequence" crashes postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tuesday 05 February 2008 11:04:07 Mike Williams wrote:
> Compiling postgresql non-hardened allows me to create any table I like, and
> throw a couple hundred meg of data and schema at it in one go.

Seems to be a problem specific to stack smashing protection.
If I compile with -fno-stack-protector I can't make it crash, but psql loses
it's command history (both recall and saving).

# find /etc/portage/env/ -type f -print -exec cat "{}" \;
/etc/portage/env/dev-db/postgresql
source /etc/make.conf
CFLAGS="${CFLAGS} -fno-stack-protector"

--