Re: ECPG regression tests

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: ECPG regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Oct 06, 2007 at 11:50:39PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> >

> >Magnus Hagander wrote:
> >>Bingo.
> >>
> >>With that, all the ECPG regression tests now pass on MSVC builds.
> >>
> >>Andrew - please enable it for the buildfarm :-)
> >>

> >Yes, when I have had a chance to test it. Might be a day or so.
> >

> I finally managed to get this working after much wailing and gnashing of
> teeth and rending of hair. (Hint: if you don't put the PlatformSDK
> directories first in the INCLUDE and LIB lists bad and inexplicable
> things can happen.)
>
> Pick up the latest version of run_build.pl in CVS if you want to run
> this in your buildfarm animal now.
>
> A release will be forthcoming very soon.

I put it in, but it doesn't work. It works when running ecpg tests manual,
but from run_build I get:
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=skylark&dt=2007-10-09%20090814&stg=ecpg-check

which seems similar to what you had before. How did you fix that one?  Is
that the one requiring a reorder?

//Magnus

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Added the Skytools extended transaction ID module to contrib as