Re: ECPG regression tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: ECPG regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Bingo.
>>
>> With that, all the ECPG regression tests now pass on MSVC builds.
>>
>> Andrew - please enable it for the buildfarm :-)
>>

> Yes, when I have had a chance to test it. Might be a day or so.

I finally managed to get this working after much wailing and gnashing of
teeth and rending of hair. (Hint: if you don't put the PlatformSDK
directories first in the INCLUDE and LIB lists bad and inexplicable
things can happen.)

Pick up the latest version of run_build.pl in CVS if you want to run
this in your buildfarm animal now.

A release will be forthcoming very soon.

cheers

andrew