Re: ECPG regression tests

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: ECPG regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> (Hint: if you don't put the PlatformSDK
>> directories first in the INCLUDE and LIB lists bad and inexplicable
>> things can happen.)
>>
>> Pick up the latest version of run_build.pl in CVS if you want to run
>> this in your buildfarm animal now.
>>
>> A release will be forthcoming very soon.
>>

> I put it in, but it doesn't work. It works when running ecpg tests manual,
> but from run_build I get:
> http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=skylark&dt=2007-10-09%20090814&stg=ecpg-check
>
> which seems similar to what you had before. How did you fix that one?  Is
> that the one requiring a reorder?

Yes. compare its build_env INCLUDE and LIB and possibly PATH values with
those of red_bat:
http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=red_bat&dt=2007-10-09%2004:30:04

BTW, following some advice I found on the net those PlatformSDK
directories were copied manually from the SDK install, back when I
installed MSVC.

cheers

andrew